How to hem my Moondream curtains
It is so easy to hem your curtain without sewing. All our Moondream curtains (except Room divider and curtains already hemmed as Velvet soundproof curtains) are delivered with a iron-on-tape enabling you to adjust the dimensions of your curtains to fit your windows.
Given the weight of the sound insulation curtain (up to 7 lbs.), we recommend adding a few stitches post-application to secure the iron-on-tape in place.
- Measure how long you want your curtains to be and lay the curtain with the reverse side facing upwards.
- Lay the strip so as to have the paper side up, and iron the strip.
- Remove the paper strip entirely.
- Fold the fabric so as to create the hem at the desired height.
- Iron over the hem with a hot iron.
- The curtain is ready to be installed!